- Participants are invited to submit an abstract(s) for consideration by the Congress Scientific Committee on or before 15 June 2023.
- Papers must not have been presented/published elsewhere.
- A limited number of abstracts will be shortlisted for Oral/E-Poster/Video Presentations.
- The Committee reserves the right to decide on the final mode of presentation and to select the abstracts relevant to the sessions.
- Abstracts will be published in the Final Programme/Abstract Book only upon receipt of the Registration Fees.
|Call for abstracts submission
||1 January 2023
|Abstract submission deadline
||15 June 2023
|Abstract acceptance notification
||25 June 2023
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts must be submitted in English using the Online Abstract Submission Form. Text must be typewritten in Times New Roman, font size 10.
- Only abstracts submitted online will be accepted. Abstracts submitted by fax, email or paper copy will NOT be considered.
- Select your preferred mode of presentation (Oral/E-Poster/Video).
- E-Poster presentations will be sub-divided into the following categories:
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Reproductive Medicine
- Paediatric & Adolescent Gynaecology
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Case Report
- General Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Abstract texts should have the following structure: Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- For Case Report, the abstract texts should have the following structure: Introduction, Case Description and Discussion.
- The abstract may contain up to a maximum of 250 words. Do not include graphs, tables, diagrams, pictures or references in the abstract.
- All abstracts regardless of final mode of presentation, should be submitted on or before 15 June 2023.
- Once the abstract submission has been successful, a confirmation email will be sent to you. Please ensure your email address is correct.
- Selected presenting authors will be notified by 25 June 2023.
- For each abstract, the Registration Fee for the presenting author should be paid by 30 June 2023.
- If an abstract is selected, at least one author must be a paying Congress registrant and attend the Congress.
AWARDS – FREE COMMUNICATIONS PRIZES
Many attractive Prizes for the best paper in each category